Pages
Year Three
Year Two
Year One
Internship
Maya Tutorials
Things I Love
Monday, 14 May 2018
Major Project - Compilation of Rotorscoping.
Here are all the hand drawn scenes of rotor-scoping in my film.
There is a scene missing in the middle where the boy puts on his goggles then takes them off after he gives up which I will finish adapting after the hand in.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Major Project - Final Film Ver.1
Edward Sissorhands Review
Edward Scissorhands (1990) Fig.1 In 1990 a picture that can only be described as a love letter to the classic campy horror/th...
Adaptation B - Fishman Head Fin/Sail Research and Feedback.
Before I finish the final design and Orthograph's I wanted to nail down what Nigel's head fin looks like. So below I've made so...
No comments:
Post a Comment