Wednesday 9 March 2016

Fantastic Voyage - Final "Enzyme" Fighter Ship Concepts

These are my final developed concept ideas for the design of the Enzyme's in my film, don't worry so much about colour, more so the design.

All the designs of Enzymes I could find were a sort of Y shape, with two parts facing forward in the attack position, so I tried to capture this in my designs into a sort of Attack Ship.

Feedback would be great so I can make Final references and Orthographic sheets from here for my maya and concept art.

Thanks !

5 comments:

  1. Hey Brad.

    I actually like the left design best. But I really enjoy that red on the right. Maybe you could try it out on the left design? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red design looks too villainous for me - I think the green ship looks the business :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/

    ReplyDelete