Tuesday 5 January 2016

Script to Screen - Warm up Sketch

I had a lot of ideas from the briefing today for my project premise, the strongest being an idea of what I wanted my inventor to look like, to fit the story I'm writing now. I wanted to get this sketch done while I was motivated though.

The vague idea behind this character type is over working student, who's over enthusiastic about his practices.

I'm not sure why but the main influence's I had for this design was a Victor from the Corpse Bride, and John Connor from Terminator 2... Yeah I'm not sure why. Keep in mind this is just me venting ideas and in no way going to reflect the style of design.


1 comment:

  1. Great to see you getting stuck straight in Brad :)
    Don't get too bogged down at this stage with the minutiae - remember what Phil said about 'sweating' the individual words... do yourself a mindmap for each word and get any ideas on it, however random they seem at this stage. Remember too, that you don't need to be literal with the definition of the words...

    ReplyDelete